I am a foreign veterinary graduate and would like to register for the NEB examination.
Before registering to the NEB please complete the Self Assessment Tool for the Clinical Proficiency Exam if you are a graduate of a non-accredited school.
Following are the steps needed to apply as a candidate to the NEB:
- Create your profile and complete the registration steps and fee payment (see Fee Schedule) using the new NEB Candidate Portal.
- Mail your complete application package to the NEB office. See checklist for contents to include.
- If you have already passed some of the exams you will have to get your results transferred to the NEB. For BCSE or CPE results you can ask ECFVG to transfer those results to us. For NAVLE results you will have to request a score transfer by using AAVSB Viva.
- Once your complete application has been received the NEB will assess it and will notify you once you have been approved.
- After your application has been approved you will be able to register for the first step of the NEB examination, the BCSE (or the NAVLE for students of accredited schools)