After completing the NEB Application Form you will have to mail us your supporting documentation.
Please mail the following documents to the NEB:
- Original or notarised copy of your veterinary degree
- Proof of linguistic proficiency in English or French
- Three (3) recent identical passport size (70mm x 50mm) photographs of the applicant, signed by the applicant
- Original or notarized copy of the official transcript of your academic record from your school of graduation
- Letter of recommendation from a licensing organization within the veterinary profession in the country of origin
- Letter of recommendation from a responsible citizen
- Notarised copy of birth certificate, passport or other piece of official, government-issued identification
- Cheque or money order (if applicable)
The NEB requires a certified true copy of both the original and the translation of any document not in English or French.