Where to find the NEB application form and registration forms for the examinations.
Before registering for any of the examinations please make sure that you meet all eligibility requirements. All candidates (except students of Canadian veterinary schools), including overseas students from AVMA-accredited veterinary schools must send in a complete NEB application before being able to register for the NAVLE.
Links to online forms
- NEB registration: NEB Candidate Portal - Do not create a new profile on this portal if you have already received your NEB ID. Past candidates will slowly be migrated to this new database.
- Please note that BCSE registrations have been moved to the new NEB Candidate Portal. Do not create a new profile on this portal if you have already received your NEB ID starting with 208XXXX or lower. If you plan on registering for the BCSE and already are a current NEB candidate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
- NAVLE registrations are available in the NEB Candidate Portal during the registration windows.
- moved to NEB Candidate Portal
- PSA registrations are available in the new NEB Candidate Portal.
- The Clinical Proficiency Examination (CPE) registration is available in the new NEB Candidate Portal. If you plan to register to the CPE soon and do not have a profile on the new portal yet please contact us for more information.
- NEB Annual Renewal Fee Payment: the renewal fees are now exclusively collected in the new NEB Candidate Portal. If you need to renew your file and do not have a profile in the new portal yet, please contact us by email.
- CPE Summary Feedback Report Request Form
- NEB File Closure Request