Where to find the NEB application form and registration forms for the examinations.
Links to online forms
- NEB Candidate Application Form - (FRENCH version here)
- BCSE Registration Form - if you plan on taking the exam in French please use the FRENCH version form
- NAVLE Registration Form for international NEB candidates - if you plan on taking the exam in French please use the FRENCH version form
- NAVLE Registration Form for students of a Canadian veterinary school (password protected, please use your SCVMA login information)
- PSA Registration form (FRENCH coming soon)
- Clinical Proficiency Examination (CPE) registration form (FRENCH version coming soon)
- NEB Annual Renewal Fee Payment (FRENCH version here)
- CPE Summary Feedback Report Request Form
- NEB File Closure Request
Before registering for any of the examinations please make sure that you meet all eligibility requirements. All candidates (except students of Canadian veterinary schools), including overseas students from AVMA-accredited veterinary schools must send in a complete NEB application before being able to register for the NAVLE.